Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lets start the week off shall we? Picture Your Words...

This weeks blogging challenge I would like to be a photo challenge! So after a little research I found this...

 A photographer, Abba Richman, went on a scavenger hunt to create a photographic alphabet made from everyday items, lampposts, ladders, blocks toys, use your imagination!

I think this would be fun to do, so I challenge you to create a word or sentance from photographs found in your enviroment! Post them on your blog so we all can see!

And here is my first one, just to start it off...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am from the photography board on BBC. I just wanted to say hi! I am going to work on this FUN challenge! I have been thinking about it for days, but I have not even started it yet! Seems like something fun to do!

    ReplyDelete