Saturday, September 12, 2009

Misson: Green Globs of Muddled Thoughts...

So to help me figure out this wonderful world of blogging, I'm going to add some incentive!


Add yourself as a follower, and if you blog comment with your URL so I can follow you too! Then I'd like it if we did a once a week/whenever the urge takes us, challenge each other on a topic and we'll all blog about it! What do you think? Fun? Lame? Outstanding because yes, you too have no idea what to blog about???


But what about the give-away James???


Oh yes, of course. In 1 week from today, Saturday the 19th, I'll do a drawing, and whoever wins will get a free Playsilk!!! Fun for all ages, seriously.

3 comments:

  1. I'm following you! fun stuff! I too have no idea what to blog about! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. AffordableClothDiapers.blogspot.com is mine! i will be doing a diaper giveaway soon too!

    ReplyDelete